Book a Tent
Why Serengeti Savannah Camps
The Serengeti Savannah Camps are private and intimate camps scattered around various locations in the Serengeti National Park. These camps are pitched on magnificent views overlooking Lake Ndutu, for the Ndutu Camp, A stone throw away from Lake Manyara, famous for the great annual wildebeest migration safaris and in nearness to the Kogatende airstip.
- An intimate safari camp discreetly hidden in the Serengeti plains
- Intense wildlife sightings in and around the camp thanks to Serengeti’s wildebeest migration
- Tranquility for outdoor lovers
- The thrill of big game at close range
- Enjoy a full- or half-day game drive in the Serengeti National Park to ensure the best nature experience.
Why Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park is one of the best-known wildlife sanctuaries in the world, and symbolises the classic African safari. With more than 2 million wildebeest, half a million Thomson’s gazelle, and a quarter of a million zebra, it has the greatest concentration of plains game in Africa. The Serengeti is also synonymous with the annual wildebeest and zebra migration.
- The Serengeti is unique, one of the world’s last great animal reserves
- The chance to witness the spectacular annual attraction, one of the wonders of the world
- The ecosystem here is the oldest one on the globe, and has been around for many thousands of years
- The world famous wildebeest migration occurs here every year
- Special arrangement for Honeymooners or any other special occasion
Ndutu is located well within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area but right on the door step of the vast Serengeti National Park, Lake Ndutu, and its smaller sister lake, Masek.
The Mara River flows through Kenya and Tanzania in the continent of Africa, intersecting the migration path of wildebeest and other animals in the Serengeti-Masai Mara game reserves.
The Seronera is located in the Serengeti plains, easily accessed via the Seronera airstrip. It is located in a small settlement within the Serengeti National Park.